Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Pics 1

I'm only about 2 posts shy of finishing my 'Bring It All Together Series' but I'm taking a break to post some summer pics.

The girls and I spent 2 weeks in Ft. Collins while Jim was finishing up his class. Ft. Collins is just at the foothills of the mountains, just east of Rocky Mountain National Park.

On July 4th, there was a kid's scooter parade, that unfortunately ended in a crash and burn incident for Ellie after the first 30 seconds of the parade. But we were all happy beforehand:














































The girls participated in an awesome Kids Camp program. I'm posting these because they will love to look and see their teachers and friends on here!





















































































On the last day there was a talent show, and I was surprised to find that Ellie had an opening part in a dance performance. She hadn't told me!! I have a really cute video clip that isn't loading properly :( I've had that problem before. Anyone know what might be the problem transferring a video from camera to blog?

Jim taught Biblical Interpretation and Communication. By the title that may sound technical and dry, but it's actually a WONDERFUL, heart-oriented course. Here are the students he coached:













More pics coming!

No comments: