Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Meet My New Niece Taylor :)

Here is my new niece, Taylor, who I met for the first time this last weekend in Houston :)


















Taylor and her friend Bubba

































I got 2 days all by myself with her, her sister Aubrey, my brother Aaron and sister-in-law Kristen! Unfortunately there are no pics of the adults... but that's how it goes when there are cute babies:)














And here is big sister Aubrey... it's been awhile since I had a 2 year old :)
We played and played and played!






































On Friday Kathryn & Ellie arrived to meet Taylor too...
Ellie with Taylor...



















Taylor & Aubrey. What a sweet disposition little Taylor has... except for about 3-5am, right Kristen?



















K with Taylor... K calls Taylor her "consonant cousin." Before Taylor, K was concerned that she was the only cousin whose name did not begin with a vowel... (Ellie, Aubrey, Ethan, Elise, Emma, Allison)... Who would have thought of this besides K?



















All the girlie cousins...















Ellie with Aubrey



















On Friday night, we had dinner at my Aunt Karen's house (my mom's sister) who hosted us all, and it became the event for the unveiling of the summer dresses. You see, K and my mom began a sewing project together (and we know who did most of the work!) to make matching dresses for the 4 of them. Aren't they cute?

























































































Wish all the cousins could have been there! The girls had so much fun :)

No comments: