Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Weekend!

After 3 1/2 weeks in Colorado for our conference and little family rest time, we SHOULD be on our way back to Saint Louis today... (but I'm writing this days in advance, so I'm forecasting...)

I'm going to just go ahead and assume that my soul has been deeply refreshed by soaking in the beauty of the mountains.

I saw a documentary lately that legitimized the neurological relaxation and healing that happens by enjoying nature. It showed that hospital patients who had a nature view out there window required HALF the amount of pain medication, and we released from the hospital 2 days earlier. WOW!

You might not have a lovely view out your window, so here you go... (These are not my own pics, but hopefully I'll have some of my own to post soon!)
















No comments: