Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Day

We enjoyed a small Christmas this year in our new home! On Christmas Day we opened presents in the morning and had Jim's sister and family over for dinner on Christmas Day. It was relaxing. Refreshing, even!

Some of the top presents:



















And I feel the need to add... no make-up Christmas morning!

























































A cute idea, I don't remember where it came from. Cost $2. A "mommy & me" journal. The girls write me notes and put it on my bed, then I write them back. A great solution to the constant need to have "private conversations" with mom.



















Christmas morning breakfast:

2 comments:

KatlynKay said...

your two little girls are so Beautiful!
I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas.
God bless your heart

Tracie said...

Hi Katie. I see you are a new follower. How did you find the blog? :)