Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What's for Christmas?

Some of you have been asking me what you can send that is hard to get here:
-pecans
-crystal light lemonade
-parmesan cheese
-Honey nut cheerios
-canned pumpkin
-New York Peppermint patties,
-Reeses Peanut butter cups
-cookie decor items
-flavored creamers: esp hazlenut!
-spices: vanilla, cinnamon
-decaf teas

For the girls: (mentioned in the last week!)
-Color wonder paper/coloring books (We have a good set of markers but are out of paper)
-kids' sized oven mits--Kathryn's particular request due to a recent burn :(
-Strawberry Shortcake sticker books- The "sticker stories" series
-More Polly Pockets...
-Glitter Glue (a xmas craft used them all up this week!)
-Washable Crayola markers and new crayola crayons

Kathryn tells me she wants me to write:

"I want a book that tells me all about the things you can buy in the stores in Nana's country."

Oh dear!

No comments: