Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kathryn's Photo Journal Entry #5: My Teacher Comes for Dinner!

I had been asking my mommy for a long time if I could have my teacher over for dinner. She CAME and she brought me and Ellie little Christmas bears as a present!














I kept telling mommy that we should ask my teacher if she knew about Jesus. So we finally did, and she said her mommy taught her about Jesus when she was a little girl, just like my mommy does!

My favorite part was when she played songs from my class on the piano. My mom and dad have never heard me sing those songs before, so they were really impressed when they heard me singing all those Chinese songs! (I don't know what they mean, but I've memorized them anyway). Then she came in our room and helped Ellie and I build a REALLY big block tower. She is really great!

2 comments:

meh said...

Merry Christmas!! That is what it is all about!!

Anonymous said...

that is a great story...how fun that her teacher came for dinner and singing! I love it! -wendy