Saturday, December 22, 2007

K's Photo Journal #6: Cookie Time!

My mom says that once a year (and only once a year) we make sugar cookies, and yesterday was the day! We made a BIG MESS and got sugar ALL over the floor. My mom said she got more upset about the mess last year, and that she is making progress.















































Then we got a surprise invitation to make cookies at a friends' house again today! Our friend (Auntie Mel-- I have LOTS of aunties here) has a LOT more cookie cutter shapes than mommy does. She had reindeer, snowmen...even Mary and the baby Jesus! She also had all kinds of sprinkles, and my mommy only had one. So we could make an even BIGGER MESS at her house!


















This is Auntie JJ. She came to my house last week too and she is LOTS of fun!

















Once I realized that Ellie and I were the only kids there, and that all the aunties were a great audience I started singing and making up LOTS of silly songs. They thought I was GREAT-- well, I am! My mommy didn't know why I was frowning in this picture, but I told her that everyone else was smiling and I knew what my smile looked like but I've never seen what my frown looks like... so here it is! Bye Bye!

No comments: