Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sick Again...

I am sick. Really sick... again! :( 6th sinus infection and 6th round of antibiotics since our arrival.

My helper came today (for which I am so very grateful as she watched Ellie this am so I could take a nap; though Ellie was not happy with it!). She offered her theories as to why I keep getting sick.

-I don't wear socks enough. The floor is too cold.
-I don't eat enough of a variety of Chinese food, especially spicy foods. Her proof was that Jim seems a lot healthier than me, and he eats ALL KINDS of Chinese food. Jim was cheered by her explanation and suggested we give her a raise.
-She is going to bring me a dish next time she comes that she says will solve my problems-- it has "spice" and "sweet" and "sour" and "salty" all combined and will keep me in "balance." She is really sweet to us.

I'll try anything.
Please do pray that God will make things clear-- I know He has called us here. I know I can't continue living here getting sick as often as I have thus far. I'm just not sure how those two fit together.

No comments: