Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blank No More

It takes me a really long time to decide what should go on our walls.  I'm really comfortable leaving them empty until I find the perfect thing.  You may recall the voting I conducted last winter to choose the outcome of the blank wall above our living room couch.  Yes, that wall had been empty for 1 1/2 years.  And then, there's the space above the kitchen table-- 2 1/2 years. I had a vision for it.  I have these 3 square mirrors with birch wood frames around them I was planning to paint.  I even planned what I would paint, the colors, and how they would hang.  But I never got around to that project.  I came up with something so much better! What do you think?  

















  
I love my budding artists! 

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I absolutely love it!!! Thanks for the idea. Can't wait to hang ours. We either need to get some of that 3M tape, or get a drill to hang them. Love their pics- can't wait to see them in person. You did a great job arranging them! I hear you- I can't wait to get our walls decorated more.

meh said...

What a great idea...and the girls must be so very proud to see their artwork on display!