Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pajama Saturday

That's right.  It's pajama Saturday for the girls and me.  Does anyone else do that?  Stay in your pj's all day? 


Whew!  I finally got those pictures posted.  Don't know why I couldn't figure it out.  I've only got the ones from Fragrant Hills (We call it Red Leaf mountain) left to post. For those of you waiting with great anticipation, the expected '09 fanciful red leaf trip...may have to wait till heaven for that. More on that when I get those pictures up:)


I haven't posted much lately.  Jim's travels, house guests, sickness, internet problems, etc... 

Jim left today for a trip to the US.  All the Wallace girls were particually emotional about his departure today... I guess we love daddy:)  He'll return the day before Thanksgiving. 

I've just finished-- in my journal reading project--the fall of my 2nd year in China.  This has been the "enter Jim" journal.  We've had some good laughs at night as I've read to him from the depths of my heart in 1997. At least there has come a time that we could laugh about it!  

More on that to come...

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend a Sat. So sorry that J had to leave again, and that things have been so crazy. Glad that you are enjoying reading your old journals. Love you!