Monday, September 27, 2010

Pics of the House

Here are some long-promised pics of the house, taken before someone came over for dinner, which of course is the only time the house has been, (before or since), picture-worthy.

Starting with the backyard... I love the way the sun casts a shadow against the fence in the morning.














And here is Jim's most prized possession. Well, maybe 2nd to his guitar.














The living room-- love the vaulted ceiling.... I've hung a few more things up since then.



















Here's the view from the front door












From the living room into the kitchen. Not crazy about the two-tone white/wood cabinets. But I liked them better when I learned it would be over $100 per door to replace!














Master bedroom... not showing a fun little rocker in the corner, which I had when K was a baby.













The office down in the study: The book consummation





1 comment:

Stephanie N. said...

Thanks for posting these, T! I love that I can picture you in your new digs! :)