Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Leaving for Thailand

I've been feverishly packing... everytime I do, I say to myself, "I need to have a master packing list, and then I can methodically check off the list, rather than randomly trying to remember everything..." Still have never made that list. But I'd like to make another list-- things we would love you to pray for us! We'll be away Jan. 17-Feb. 9.

Until you see another p
ost here, each time you log on, would you quickly pray these things for us?

I will likely be offline for awhile...not sure what our internet capabilities will be while we're away.

-Please pray for Jim as has many responsibilities during our conference, especially Jan. 27-Feb. 2 when he is teaching a class and also overseeing the administration for all classes that week. Pray he would have energy and enjoy himself too!

- Pray we will remain healthy. The pollution has been rough on all of us (my sinuses, Jim & Kathryn's asthma) and we pray for clean air and rest for our bodies in the warmer weather.

-Pray the girls will adapt quickly to childcare and find fun little friends -- my participation in the conference events is dependent upon it! :)

-I have been a part of planning some of the mom's events; Pray for significant connection times and that God will lead me to connect with those moms who need encouragement.

-Please pray that we would find refreshment in the Lord, leading others to Christ and being led afresh to Christ ourselves.

THANKS!

2 comments:

meh said...

Will be in prayer. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

praying for ya'll! love, wendy