Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since my jet-lagging husband has already crashed for the night, I have the evening to myself! Thought I'd go ahead and post these-- not too different than your feast, I'm sure! I have this strange sensation resembling hunger at this late hour, but after this meal, that just CAN'T be it!

Please appreciate the great convenience of a fully plucked and ready turkey with the innards in a convenient plastic bag. I did not volunteer to cook the turkey, and I'm so glad! My friend who cooked the turkey for us couldn't bare to eat it after the experience of cleaning it. Let's just say that it had obviously JUST been killed.

Aren't these all the things on your table too? And see meme--the pink stuff is at the front of the table!
















What a cutie!






































The boyz' table; Yes, Jim is the attractive one in the front with the turkey leg hanging from his mouth. Lovely.













We didn't really segregate on purpose; but isn't this the better looking group?













Ellie was so delighted to be at the 'kids table' and not on mommy's lap!














Time to go out and play! This is Ellie's little 2 yr old buddy Page.















She has one more 2 year old friend "didi" (little brother) Nathaniel.













Yes, the requisite boy's football game. I bet you're having one too--probably just not with a coal factory in the background.













Even Kathryn got in on the action!



















Happy Thanksgiving to you!

No comments: