Friday, September 14, 2007

Qiu Tian Lai Le! (Fall is Here)!


I couldn't believe it when I stepped outside today-- It felt like....almost....chilly! Like about 60 degrees! You could only appreciate my excitement if you took into account that we moved here from the equator, and thus have not experienced fall since 2004. But further, being from Texas, I have NEVER lived in a place that got cool in SEPTEMBER!! We had to rush back inside to get Kathryn's coat before I took her to school. She zipped it up and pulled up the hood with a shiver like it was winter! :)

2 comments:

Kelli V. said...

Tracie:

I'm enjoying reading your blog. I have 2 young boys, 3 1/2 years and 5 months, so I can relate to much of what you say. I can appreciate the title "melancholy mom" because I struggle with being that outlook, but I know the better choice is to be joyful. However, I'm definitely a work in progress in that respect. Hope you're enjoying the weather. Today in Dallas it is supposed to be about 90 degrees!

Kelli

Tracie said...

Wow, Kelli- you read back that far?? :) Thanks for taking the time to read! Please share your mommy secrets too!