Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Pictures II- San Antonio & the coast

OK, don't actually have any pictures from San Antonio, I realized. Think I took less pics this summer, because now that we live in the US, it felt like-- it won't be another year or two before I see you all again! Anyhow, another summer highlight was our family weekend at the coast.

In my mind, the fishing trip day is the bare minimum essential of the trip. I'm not a gifted fisher-woman or anything-- there are just so many fun childhood memories that I can't not come along. Me and my bro:



















Tim (my sister's husband) and nephew Ethan



















Beautiful sunrise that morning!













Plenty of girlie dancing performances...














...and little cousin Aubrey gets her groove on too!















Fun at the beach...






































Wish I'd taken a few more-- best part of the beach afternoon was the family project hermit crab wave pool. We all contributed and collected probably 70ish hermit crabs and made a little habitat for them... i.e., imprisoned them for a few hours. Any of you guys get a shot of that?

No comments: