Thursday, August 26, 2010

Missing China

Alas has come the sad day when I looked to the side of my blog and realized, it still says I live in Asia. Having some sad missing Asia moments today, but it's time to change the blog. No more "China time zone" app. No need to put a new one, because you all know what time it is here.

But can I tell you three fun China things I've found--

#1. Lu Lu's Chinese restaurant. Awesome Chinese food rivaling our fav restaurant in Beijing. Fun family night discovery when we drove down to the "China town" here in STL.

#2. Olive Farmer's market, which is really not a farmer's market, but a Chinese food market. I haven't been to it yet, but I'm told it has ALL the ingredients we need for HOT POT...

and # 3. Hot Pot friends! I've met another mom here in the counseling program who has also lived in China, and she and her hubby also LOVE spicy hot pot. It's a date!

No comments: