Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goodbye to China #3

Wow! This is post #500...

This post is dedicated to the pigeon park. About 15 minutes away walking is this pristine spot where we love to bring crackers to feed the pigeons. When I asked the girls what places they wanted to say goodbye to, this one was on the top of the list.














I'm cracking up at Ellie's poses here...




















































Something delightful about being in control...













































Behind the park is our favorite nearby Chinese restaurant-- the Sichuan restaurant. It has a groovin play place, and mom and dad LOVE the la zi ji-- (spicy chicken-- You don't eat the peppers, but don't they look inviting?) Flat stanley came to visit a couple years ago, and I remembered we had this shot... I think my tastes are changing as I get older. I couldn't use to eat spicy food, but now I love it!

No comments: