Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lovin the Leaves

This last Saturday we took a family trip to a nearby park. The weather was perfect! We spent 15 minutes in a bouncy house, but I was mostly looking forward to walking the tree path beyond the lake. The maples had turned yellow, and the Sumac (my friend BJ informed me what these are called) bushes were red! I get pretty excited about changing leaves! :)






























































These are my 4 favorite pics below:

























































Love my girls!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful pictures, Tracie! I love the leaves! I need to get over there, so I can see some colored leaves as well. Doesn't feel quite like fall yet, without leaves changing.

SpringSnoopy (Julie) said...

Horray for red leaves! Loves the stylin' pictures of your beautiful girls!