Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching Up

When there is no margin in life, blogging is the first thing to go. This has been a super-busy season of continual hosting, filling out mountains of paperwork for a leadership development process in May, and preparing for our mom's retreat this last weekend. Then there was Easter and our 10th anniversary--both events begging for profound reflection, the depths of which can be regretfully lost in the mix. I'm ready for the pace of life to slow!

OK, to keep you coming back, I PROMISE NEW POSTS for the next 4 days! (I can only assure this because I've already written them :)

To begin a catch-up, I want to affirm that Spring has finally arrived! Last week the girls and I enjoyed a day at the park with near perfect weather--clear blue skies and 70 degrees!































































Ellie imitating the flight of pigeons--Great action shot!

1 comment:

meh said...

Great pictures!! I am jealous of your warm weather...still working on it here in Michigan.