Saturday, August 06, 2011

Well, That's All Folks...

No, I'm not done blogging, but this series has come to an end!

These "Bringing It All Together" posts began as a series written over the last 2 months, to consolidate the concepts I have been processing in my counseling program before I begin my internship. I started with the brain, but there was so much to say about neurology, it turned into its only mini-series! Most of these posts are my processed version of class notes practically applied. I tried to write about real people and real life, not principles up in the clouds. Many of these posts are “notes to self” open for your questions, comments, and challenge. I hope you found some thought-provoking, life-giving, hope-filled food-for-thought in this series!

Resources Referred to in this Series, in thought or quote:

Anatomy of the Soul, Curt Thompson

Couples in Conflict, Richardson

Emotional Resilience, Viscott

Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, Scazarro

Extraordinary Relationships, Gilbert

Family Crucible, Napier

Healing Path, Allender

Holding Hearts, Holding Hands, Phillips

Mindsight, Daniel Siegel

The Neuroscience of Human Relationships, Cozolino

Sexuality & Holy Longing, McMinn

To Be Told, Allender

If you are looking for more on a particular topic, or if you want to dialogue about any of this material, please email me at traciekwallace@gmail.com. I have also put all these posts together in one pdf document which I am happy to share.

No comments: