Thursday, May 12, 2011

Almost Done!

Hello, my few remaining readers!
I realize the blog has been neglected this Spring...
I'm in the middle of finals, 2 down, 3 to go, and I'm supposed to be studying right now!

Jim is in China right now, and my awesome in-laws are here helping me survive during the end of my semester until Jim returns.

It's hard to imagine where we were a year ago, just having decided to take the plunge to begin a counseling program and move back to the US... and all the difficult, wonderful, stressful, glorious, discouraging, changes and challenges we have faced this year... and now almost done with all my coursework for this degree. I have learned so much my own heart this year! I'm so grateful for this season, even if it's crazymaking and exhausting, for the ways that Jesus is growing me up... and I still have a lot of growing up to do. And I'm SO grateful to my self-sacrificing husband, who made this year of full-time studies possible for me!

And NEXT year, would you believe they are going to send me REAL people who are seeking counseling?? Let the experiential learning begin!

But I'm not quite there yet... supposed to be studying... have 3 more finals standing in my way.

Looking forward to more reflection time and posts this summer!

No comments: