Friday, May 20, 2011

May Day Celebration

Boy do I have some pictures to catch up with!

On May 6, the girls' school had their annual May Day celebration, which is apparently a long time tradition, but of course this was our first! Kids from Jr. High and High School who attended Carman Trails take off from school that day to take part.

And special guest GG came with me to watch!




















K's class performed the Virginia Reel































And Ellie's class did a really cute dance... she will tell me the name of it-- I can't remember!












































































There were 4 May poles-- green, pink, blue and purple











I had some really cute video clips, and they aren't downloading properly. If I get them up, I'll post them here soon!

No comments: