Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Quick Update

I didn't realize it's been 10 days since I've written anything. The camera has been misplaced, so I'll have to hold off on updating the Thanksgiving pics. We had a great time with Jim's family. Jim's parents stayed at our house, and his brother's family stayed at his sister's house, which is an hour away at Scott AFB. The thanksgiving turkey was AWESOME (way to go Jeff & Julie!), and it snowed on Thanksgiving day-- not a ton, but enough to try out the new snow sleds we bought last week for the girls. Then on Friday we had HOT POT which is Jim's and my favorite Chinese meal, and I was tickled how enthusiastic our family was to give it a try.

This week and next are my final exams... I have 2 of those, and 2 more papers/projects due by the end of next week. So you probably won't be hearing from me again for another small stretch.

Jim is taking GRE #2 this coming Monday Dec. 6th. Pray for a 5 on the writing section... that is the make or break score. Application due at the end of December, so this is his last shot to take the test.

Kathryn has been home sick the last 2 days. I just got back from taking her to the doctor, and she has strep throat :( I'm not feeling so hot myself, so please pray that the rest of us hold fast!

More coming soon...

No comments: