Saturday, April 07, 2012

April 7

Happy Easter!
It's a lovely Saturday afternoon here and I'm catching up on some Spring photo-worthy events...

First a trip to the Powder Valley Nature Center...


































































2nd, the Daddy-Daughter Girl Scout Western Dance


































3rd, a before and after haircut... but unfortunately, just the before of Kathryn and the after of Ellie. Oops.






































4th, some lovely Spring blossoms in our very own backyard!














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!